We aim to provide the best possible healthcare for all registered patients. By working together we hope that we are able to achieve this. The success of the working together depends on the expectation on both parties.
Our Promise to you
- You will be treated as an individual
- You will be meet with courtesy and respect
- We will aim to have all repeat prescriptions processed within 72hours
- You have the right for all your medical information to be kept confidential and secure.
- You have the right to see your medical records subject to the law and any limitations
- You can gain the results of any test or results that we hold for you.
- Suggestions on the services we provide will be considered.
- All complaints will be dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible
- A referral to a consultant will be done if the GP feels this is necessary
- We will explain any effects of medication and will conduct reviews of any long term medical conditions.
What we expect from you
- We have a zero tolerance policy hat this Practice and will not tolerate unacceptable behaviour towards the team or anyone else on the premises.
- We ask that you treat all staff with respect and understanding.
- We ask that you inform us of any address or contact detail changes asap.
- If English is not your first language and you are unsure of what is being said, we are able to provide an interpreting service (please make the team aware if this is needed)
- We request that all unwanted appointments are cancelled in plenty of time so this can be offered to others that may need it.
- We ask that home visits from the Practice are only requested when it is impossible due to illness for you to attend the Practice
- Please make the Practice aware if you feel we have not met our responsibilities to you.